Search This Blog

What Would Audrey Horne Do?

Every once in awhile, I have to revisit "Twin Peaks".
Maybe it's an obsession.
Maybe it's just part of who I am.

My favorite female on the show is Audrey Horne. 

Sexy in saddle shoes and all, dancing her dance through life...

and she always gets what she wants.

When in doubt, I think "What would Audrey do?"

We all know what she would do.

She would get what she wanted. 

I find her an inspiration.

This has been my affirmation the past week...
"I'm Audrey Horne and I get what I want."

Audrey Horne - Twin Peaks

Dance your dance. Find your music.

Tap in to the power of Audrey
and get what you want.

I leave you with Audrey's Dance.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Magick Muse

Amy Riddle is an empowerment coach, crafter of sorts, writer,
herbalist, reverend, and all out muse.
She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. 
She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. 
Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. 
She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.